MKV is a filename extension for the Matroska video format. It is one of the most commonly used video formats nowadays. However, as the most commonly used tablet, iPad doesn't support this kind of video format directly. So you are not able to play MKV files on your iPad without any converting. So is there any easy way to convert MKV video files to iPad so that you can enjoy the movies wherever you go?
We can tell you the answer is yes. The key to the problem is FoneTrans. Xilisoft iPad Magic is a powerful iPad management tool that enables you to backup, transfer and manage your media files between your iDevices. With the program, you achieve more than iTunes does. Converting MKV to your iPad is just a piece of cake. Thanks to the program, you are able to enjoy your MKV video formats on your iPad directly.
Step 1.Download and install FoneTrans on your computer
To start with, you have to download and install the FoneTrans on your computer. Run the program immediately after installation.
Step 2. Connect your iPad to your computer.
Now, use a USB cable to connect your iPad to your computer. It only takes a few seconds for the program to detect your device. When your device is detected automatically, you will see all the information of your device in the main window of the program.
Step 3. Add the wanted files to the list
Hit the option “File” in the menu bar and then click “Add File(s)”. Choose the files you want and add them to the list. You will find the files on the main interface.
Step 4. Convert the MKV files to your iPad.
This is the last step of the whole converting process. Hit the button “Convert” to start the process of converting MKV files. After that, you can transfer the finished files to your iPad without efforts.
What other features you can get from the program:
- 1. You can transfer music/movies/photos/Ebooks from computer to iPad with FoneTrans too.
- 2. Besides MKV, you are able to transfer other formats of movies, photos, music and eBooks to iPad
- 3. You are able to download videos online, convert CD, DVD and all kinds of video and audio formats and even customize your own iPhone ringtone as you wish.
- 4. There is an embedded media player in the program. You are able to play music and movies and take a quick shot at the same time.
- 5. You are able to locate the music, video or photo you are interested in immediately with the quick search feature.
- 6. You are able to add the name, year, artist, album and other information of multiple files once for all. What's more, you can categorize and manage the music files whatever you want.
This post was last modified on September 21, 2019 2:07 pm