If you wish to recover those hidden photos from Android, please read below guide carefully.
Your Android phone is no longer just a simple handset that you use for calling, sending messages and emails or browsing online. More than being a mere device, smartphones of today also serve as a digital treasure where you can recall the memoirs of some of the most special events, occasions and milestones in your life.
In fact, many of you have probably amassed a lot of pictures in your Android phones. However, some of these images might not be suitable for public viewing, so to speak, but are only meant for several pairs of eyes. For sure, you have faced a situation when you let your friends use your friends and they got curious about your pictures. They've seen all your selfies, they laughed at them and you cannot help but to feel embarrassed.
Since you no longer want to be in that embarrassing moment ever again, you decided to look for a secret application that will let you hide all of your private photos from prying eyes. Android users are in luck because there are now plenty of such applications that you can find on Google Play Store and the best things is that many of them are available for free.
So, the main question now is, how do you hide pictures and how do you recover hidden photos from Android then?
Best Apps to Hide Pictures on Android
Today, you can choose from several excellent hiding apps which Android users can try depending on their needs and requirements. Some of them are the following:
Among the most extensively used apps for hiding not only pictures and videos is KeepSafe. Basically, this creates a virtual vault on your device where you can put everything that you have no plans to reveal anywhere else.
This is among the oldest and most dependable apps for hiding photos and videos. It has a simple interface and guides that you can easily follow for hiding your pictures and videos.
The app keeps all your pictures totally safe behind a fake folder. This will work functionally for hiding apps, videos, messages and calls for privacy purposes.
If the use of password or PIN seems unsafe for you, you can try Fotox for hiding your photos. This offers two more additional ways to protect your pictures through face detection and the use of pattern.
The app will hide and unhide photos, videos and other files with file extensions placed inside a folder on your SD card. It will show on your phone under the guise of a calculator.
Samsung and LG Users Can Hide Their Photos with Built-in Settings
Aside from the apps mentioned above, Samsung and LG phone users can also make the most out of the built in and preinstalled methods for hiding pictures on their device.
- Go to Gallery, choose the pictures and photos you like to hide. Tap More then Move to Private.
- Go to Settings, then Privacy and Safety then click on Private Mode. Slide to Off so that you can hide the photos and On to show pictures normally.
- Go to Settings, then Fingerprints & Security. Then, click on Content Lock and choose a picture and hit on the 3-dot menu to choose Lock in order to hide the pictures.
- To unhide the photo, you can tab the 3-dot menu to choose Show Locked Files or Memos.
Take note that these steps are only limited to Samsung and LG users.
How to Recover the Hidden Photos and Pictures from Android Phone
Whether you pick the finest app to hide the photos or acquire built-in settings to hide photos, there's one situation that you might encounter and that's forgetting your photos that you hide and the location in your phone. To recover photos and pictures that you hide from Android, you have to get another recovery tool, which can help you recover and view such photos. One of the tools you need is Android Photos Recovery.
- 1.Download the app and install it to your PC or Mac. Then, once installation is complete, run it and connect your phone to PC or Mac. This tool will help you detect your phone instantly.
- 2.Pick the file type you wish to recover and enable this tool to scan your phone.
- 3.After the process of scanning, you have to choose the pictures and photos that you like to find back. Then, click Recover for you to get the photos back to your phone. In addition to that, you can pick the contacts to recover contacts in Android.
To avoid any loss of important pictures and photos, it is best to transfer Android pictures to your computer or iPhone for backup. Or else, you may recover the photos from Android with several apps.
Android Photos Recovery is the number one Android recovery software that helps you recover the photos you have hidden in any of your Android phones. The features of Android Photos Recovery are as follows:
- Support any Android devices
- The fastest, simplest, and safest photos and video recovery for Android.
- Rescue your Android photos from hidden location, water damage or wrong deletion. Also recover videos from Android’s External & Internal SD Card.
- Recover any hidden photos
- It's also the best WhatsApp Recovery on Android.
With the countless features of Android Photos Recovery, expect that this will provide you countless benefits, which will give you ease and peace of mind when recovering files. So, if you are frustrated with your hidden photos and want to recover them as soon as possible, always use Android Photos Recovery as this tool is designed to make a difference and guaranteed results.
However, make sure to follow the steps correctly when setting it up. The reason behind it is that this might not work properly if you have missed an important step. If you don't want to face any worries, follow the steps accordingly and discover the endless benefits of using this tool to recover hidden photos from Android.
This post was last modified on March 26, 2018 9:08 am