When it comes to iTunes and transferring music, the first program that comes to mind is iTunes. iTunes, the original data management program developed by Apple, is the default option for most Apple device users. While iTunes contains most of the basic tools and features which are necessary to maintain an iPhone, the program itself is somewhat fully of bugs, errors, and is generally an unstable option. The main reason as to why Apple users continue to use iTunes is due to the convenience of it. However, when it comes to iPhone music transfer there are plenty of other options available out there and so today, we are going to take a look at some of these different options and the features that come with them.
Note: you can click to find out how to fix AirPods not connecting to Mac here.
Part 1. Top 5 iPhone Music Transfer on Windows
Top 1. dr.fone – iOS Transfer
Windows & Mac. Free & paid versions available. Paid version is $49.95.
The first program that we're going to take a look at is the dr.fone Transfer program, an iPhone Music Transfer application available for both Windows and Mac platforms. While the main focus in this article is music transfer, dr.fone – iOS Transfer has a lot more to offer, such as:
- Easily transfer multimedia (music, videos, photos, etc.) between multiple Apple devices without having to use iTunes.
- Rather than transferring data separately with 2 different processes, you can transfer music directly from one device straight over to the other.
- Perfectly construct your iTunes library by correcting any misinformation which is stored.
- Back up all of the media on your device so that if there is an issue with your device and you lose data, you can restore it to your device in just a matter of minutes.
These are just some of the many features which dr.fone – Transfer(iOS) has to offer.
Top 2. AnyTrans
Windows. Free & paid versions available. Paid version is $39.99.
AnyTrans is another program which is available on the Windows platform which has a keen focus on transferring data to and from Apple devices. The program itself has a similar design to iTunes itself so if you are familiar with iTunes and enjoy the design and layout, then this may be the program for you. Some of the features which AnyTrans consists of are:
- Allowing your iPhone to play a variety of different video formats.
- Transfer files from your iPhone, to your iPhone, and selectively restore data from an iTunes backup.
- Compatible with different file types including music, movies, e-books, podcasts, and many more.
While the program itself is limited with the features which it has to offer, if you enjoy the iTunes design and are looking for something which performs better yet has a similar design, AnyTrans is your iPhone music transfer choice.
Top 3. iTools
Windows. A free program.
iTools is a very simple program and if you're looking for a free alternative to using iTunes, then iTools is the program for you. Below are some of the best features about iTools.
- No price tag. That's right, you can use iTools free of charge and if you try it out and it isn't for you, then you don't have to worry about wasting your money.
- Don't want to install it to your computer? With iTools, you can install it on a flash drive and continue to use it as normal.
- Compatible with all Apple devices.
The program itself is fairly simple and doesn't consist of too much, although for a free program it is worth looking into.
Top 4. DiskAid
Windows. A paid program at $29.90
DiskAid is one of the best iPhone music transfer programs available on the market. Not only that, but you can handle any type of media which is stored on the device.
- Once you've connected your Apple device, each feature consists of only 2 simple steps.
- With DiskAid, you have the freedom to explore all of the data which is stored on your Apple device without having to worry about removing data which is vital to the devices functionality.
- Compatible with all iOS devices.
The best feature, in my humble opinion, is the ability to copy files and folders full of data straight to your device, without going through the hassle which you have to with iTunes.
Top 5. SynciOS
Windows. A free program.
SynciOS is a program which offers far more than a simple iPhone music transfer. With this program, you are able to perform multiple types of data transfer as well as being able to back up and restore data. So, let's take a look at some of the features which it has to offer:
- With SynciOS, you are able to create your own iPhone ringtone.
- Along with your media, you are able to create backups and restore backups of the photo library on your iPhone
- If you've lost data on your device, whether it be from data loss or accidental deletion, you can use the data recovery feature to retrieve it!
With these features, I think it is clear that SynciOS has a lot more to offer than some of the other options available.
Part 2. Top 3 iPhone Music Transfer on Mac
Top 1. FoneTrans
Mac. Free & paid versions available. Paid version is $29.97.
The first program which we're going to look at which is available for Mac computers is FoneTrans, an iOS data transfer program. With FoneTrans, you are able to go far beyond the simplicity of an iPhone music transfer, so let's take a look at what it has to offer.
- Transfer any type of data which is on your Apple device, there are no limits to the data that you can transfer.
- When you are transferring files from a computer to your device, if the format is not compatible with your device then it will be converted for you.
- If you're unsure about buying this program, try it out using the free trial.
- Rather than using iTunes troublesome system to rearrange your playlists, use FoneTrans flexible system.
Without a doubt, FoneTrans has some of the best features available for an iPhone music transfer program and if you don't check it out, then you're making a mistake.
Top 2. SharePod
Mac. Free & paid versions available. Paid version is $20.
SharePod is a smaller and more compact program than the others which is available, primarily due to its focus on transferring music.
- The program is small and therefore doesn't take up much space on your storage device.
- Not only can you transfer your music and your playlists, but you can play the music using SharePod.
- Backup and restore data from your device in a matter of minutes.
While this program doesn't have a lot to offer, it gets the job done.
Top 3. Floola
Mac. A free program.
Although Floola is a fantastic program which is free for all Mac users, the program itself is targeted towards iPod users opposed to Apple device users. Floola is a fairly simple program and allows for you to easily transfer music between devices.
- Simply drag and drop music which you want to have on your device as well as off your device.
- Add any music to your iPod without having to sync your iPod with the computer you have connected the device too.
The only downside to using Floola that unlike some of the other options which are available, you are only able to transfer the music and the playlists which are stored on your device.
Part 3. Top 2 iPhone Music Transfer Apps
Top 1. Air Transfer
Application. A free application.
The Air Transfer application is free to all Apple device users and is the perfect application when it comes to iPhone music transfer.
- The Air Transfer application allows for you to simply tap, drag, and drop a variety of different files to store on either your device or your computer.
- You don't have to have your device connected to your computer with a USB cable, as long as they are connected to the same network.
- When you have the lite version of this application installed, you are able to transfer files as a background process while you do other tasks on your iPhone.
As you can see, a simplistic application can go along way and if you find yourself using your iPhone a lot yet are looking for an application to deal with iPhone music transfer, then Air Transfer is definitely worth looking into.
Top 2. iRip
Application. Free & paid versions available. Paid version is $24.95.
The final method of iPhone music transfer that we're going to look at today is an application called iRip. Some of the features which iRip consists of are:
- Build a playlist in just one click.
- Copy every piece of data which is on your device, or your computers library, in a matter of seconds. This is incredibly useful if you are backing up and restoring data from your device.
- Restore data to your device in just one click.
As you can see, when it comes to iPhone music transfer you are provided with several options, it's just a matter of looking through all of the options which appeal to you and finding which one suits your needs best.
This post was last modified on April 21, 2019 3:55 am