Have you encountered the situation when iTunes not recognizes your iPhone? It is really an embarrassing moment. Because only when the iTunes recognize your iPhone, can you manage the files on your iOS device on the iTunes.
If you are a user of the Windows computer, you can solve the iTunes Not Recognize My iPhone problem by doing this:
- 1.You can disconnect the USB cable for connecting and then reconnect it later. It is useful when the iTunes cannot detect your iOS device.
- 2.Update the iTunes to the latest version or simply uninstall it and then reinstall it on your computer. It is useful when the iTunes is too old to detect your iOS device.
- 3.Restart your iOS device and then click on the “Trust” button on your iOS device. It is useful when your iOS device fails to trust your computer.
If you are a user of the Mac computer, you can solve the iTunes Not Recognize My iPhone problem by doing this:
- 1.Power on your iOS device.
- 2.Connect your USB cable to your computer.
- 3.Make sure the USB port is workable.
- 4.Trust the Mac computer on your iOS device.
- 5.Make sure your Mac computer supports your iOS device well.
- 6.Restart your iOS device when the connection fails.
- 7.Restart your Mac computer when the connection fails.
- 8.Update the iTunes to the latest version.
If you have tried all the solutions offered above, you can think about changing another application to help you manage your files on your iOS device. Sometimes the iTunes are not so easy to use, especially when you can not get it to detect your iOS device.
There are many kinds of applications on the Internet that can help you fulfill your goal. Among those applications, I like the FoneTrans, which is a professional tool for managing the files for the users of mobile phones and tablets, including the iOS device. And it is also compatible with the other operation systems of the devices.
The FoneTrans offers many great functions. First you can use it to transfer the data between two different devices. The media files can be easily transferred which is more convenient than the iTunes. And you can also use it to back up your iOS device on your computer. In this way, you can get a backup file which can be restored when you lose the important data on your device. It is easy to back up the contacts and the messages. Then, if you want to import your favorite songs to your iOS devices for playback, you can also turn to this application. For longtime reservation, you can export the songs from your iOS device to your computer. In a word, you can get all these functions on the FoneTrans with ease.
Why not give it a try? You will love it! Simply download the right version for your computer, either the FoneTrans for Windows computer or the Mac computer.
This post was last modified on August 10, 2019 8:58 am